You have applied for a buyback and you have received a favorable response. You are now asked to put together a set of documents for your credit buyback file.
Documents needed to make a credit redemption
Zaloan, Credit Redemption Broker, will tell you following a simulated credit redemption documents to gather to build your credit buyback file.
For a repurchase of consumer credit
- Identity documents (identity cards, family book), a proof of address (an EDF or telephone bill), the last rent receipt or the last property tax and the last housing tax.
Proof of income:
- The last 3 payslips and December last year indicate the net taxable year-to-date. Permanent contract if your seniority is less than 18 months. The last tax notice (the 4 pages).
- The last 3 months of account statements of all your accounts including savings and a bank account RIB to take if the request for repurchase credit is accepted.
Proof of personal loans:
- In order to proceed with the early repayment, it will be necessary to offer consumer credit, amortization tables and the last statement of money reserves.
- Your loan application is thus completed with all the documents necessary to study your credit redemption. Some credit repurchase organizations may request additional information on a case-by-case basis.
For a mortgage repurchase
It will take the same documents as for a repurchase of credit conso and add the title deed, the offer of mortgage loan and the table of amortization, photos of your good, a certificate of insurance multi-risks house and the estimate of your house given as a guarantee (written by a real estate agency or a notary).
How to apply for a repurchase of credit?
You can apply for credit redemption online. If the loan buyback is possible and it meets all the criteria for granting loan redemption banks, you will be given the exact list of supporting documents to provide. A credit consolidation aims to reduce its monthly payments.
We are specialized in the field and we are at your disposal to answer all your questions, do not hesitate to contact us.